At ACP Painting, LLC the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
Our teams are taking preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Using sanitizing wipes on our equipment regularly.
- Using gloves and shoe covers when requested.
- Encouraging our employees to stay home when sick.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.