Do you own a home or business in Chandler? Or are you a property owner or Homeowners’ Association trustee in that area? If so, you understand the importance of keeping your properties maintained and looking good.
For homeowners, neglecting to paint your property regularly gives a bad impression on you and your neighborhood. If the paint is flaking or peeling, it can result in damage to the drywall or siding.
The same goes for commercial property. If the paint is flaking or faded, it has a negative connotation on you and the business. Neglecting these needs creates an impression that you may not care enough or that your Chandler business is not prospering.
Hiring a Reputable Painter
There are many painters available for hire in and around Chandler. How can you weed out the ones who may not do the job you expect and deserve? Here are some steps you can take and questions to ask.
Do Your Research. Even if you get a referral from family, friends or neighbors, it’s still a good idea to check out the company further. They may have done a good job a year or two ago, but they may have made changes since then. The painting company may have changed ownership or management, which can be good or bad. It may no longer be doing business in Chandler.
When doing your research, check out the company’s online reviews, especially the more recent ones. Check sites like the BBB, Angie’s List, Painting Contractors of America (PCA) and other related sites.
Ask Questions. When you have narrowed down the list of possible companies, you’ll need to contact them to request a consultation Here are some questions to ask the companies before you schedule them to provide an estimate for your Chandler business.
- Is the consultation and estimate free?
- What is included in the estimate? It should cover all materials and labor, prep and clean-up.
- What do I need to do before you start painting? Some companies may move heavy items, but they will probably charge more for that service.
- Are you insured and licensed? This is important to remove any liability on your part for injuries, accidents, or damages.
- Can you provide references? Any reputable company should be willing to provide a list of past customers. When they give the list to you, make sure to contact them.
- Do you offer a warranty? If the company cares about the quality of their work, they should offer a guarantee. If the results are not to your liking or specifications, they should make it right.
ACP Painting, LLC Should Be Your Choice
ACP Painting encourages potential customers to do their due diligence before hiring a painter in Chandler. We know we’ll pass the test.
We strive continually to give overall customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship delivered with honesty and integrity.
Our company literally has three core values that we use to make any decision in our company:
- Accountability – We honor our commitments and deliver them with integrity.
- Collaboration – We work together to achieve more.
- Preservation – We care about the wellbeing and success of our employees and customers and invest in our community.
We’d love to be your painter of choice in Chandler, Arizona! Contact us today for a free estimate.