SEEKING MOTIVATED CRAFTSMAN TO GROW WITH OUR COMPANY!
As an ACP Painting Journeyman, we would expect you to work autonomously with minimal guidance from the Crew Leader. This is a skilled position at the journey level, involving planning, preparing, and completing painting of various surfaces on both residential and commercial properties. The ideal team member should have basic painting knowledge of appropriate tools, safety techniques, equipment and supplies to prepare a variety of surfaces for painting and finishing. The Journeyman will work with the Crew Leader and team to finish projects in a timely manner and should not exceed the allotted time expected for the job at hand. The Crew Leader will be the first line of contact for the customer, but it is the expectation for all of the Journeyman (and all ACP team members) to exemplify excellent customer service. At ACP Painting, we have three core values you will be a part of and represent every day as an important part of our company:
Accountability - We honor our commitments and deliver them with integrity.
Collaboration - We work together to achieve more.
People - We care about the well being and success of our people and invest in our community.
- Operate and care for painting equipment and tools.
- Complete all tasks as assigned by the crew leader
- Maintain quality and standards of work.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times while on the job.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
- Prior painting experience and knowledge
- Must have a valid driver license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Humility to acknowledge what you don’t know and ask questions
- Ability to effectively manage time and complete all delegated work within the specified time.
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions with fellow workers.
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Be willing and able to work on ladders and heights up to two-stories
- Physically able to carry up to 60 lbs.
- Ability work on your feet for 8 hours
What is our process for hiring?
First, we will start off with a 10-20 minute phone interview to be followed by a one hour in person interview and then a job site skill assessment. We want to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you and that ACP Painting is the right fit!