Redesigned Website for Better Online Presence
ACP Painting, LLC has just launched its new website on May 7th. The site’s design features the company’s full range of painting services, including painting for commercial, residential, metal, cabinets, and HOA, plus drywall and stucco repair and painting.
The new website was developed with the focus on getting better organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to allow customers to more easily find their services online. The goal is to generate leads to increase business. The website was designed and developed by Changescape Web, an online marketing agency in St. Charles, Missouri.
Benefits of an Optimized Website
Marketing today involves a lot more than it did a couple of decades ago. Most people do online research before buying any service or product. Even if they get a personal referral for a company, they will likely check them out online.
Google and other search engines have one goal: to give customers the best and most useful results. They have algorithms in place, which they enhance continuously, that attempts to do just that. Search engines virtually weed through the search requests and present prioritized results that offer the best value.
That’s why it’s critical to have a comprehensive digital marketing strategy in place. A website that is optimized for SEO is an important part of that strategy. And an optimized website will generate more leads. After all, that’s what it’s all about.
Goals of an Optimized Website
An optimized website should accomplish three primary goals:
- Improve search engine rankings – The first and foremost step is to show up in search results. If a company’s website can’t be found, or is so far below the rankings of their competitors, their website is useless.
- Provide a better user experience – Of course, the design of a website — colors, placement, relevant content — are all important to the user experience. Videos and photos are also a plus. Keeping them on the website longer can increase the chances of getting a sale. Making it easy for users to navigate and making it mobile-friendly are critical as well.
- Generate leads– Once a user lands on the website, it must contain ample opportunities to opt-in for your product or service. There should be plenty of calls to action on every page. Giving them a free download of some sort is a great way to capture contact information. Send them to your contact page.
About ACP Painting
ACP Painting is based in Maricopa, Arizona. Russ and Rob Byers, brothers who are both U.S. Army veterans, started the company in 2005. They have hundreds of satisfied customers in the area, which includes Tempe, Ahwatukee, Gilbert, and Chandler.
ACP Painting offers the following services:
- Commercial Painting – This includes the interior and exterior painting of offices, medical facilities, multi-tenant buildings, and HOA properties.
- Residential Painting – They paint the interior and exterior of houses for residents throughout the area.
- Cabinet Painting – Their skills encompass expert cabinet painting for homeowners.
- Metal Painting – ACP specializes in painting metal view fences, bridges, water towers, and other metal structures.
- Stucco & Drywall Repair – If these surfaces are damaged, ACP will professionally repair them prior to painting.
Russ and Rob are very optimistic about the opportunities that their new optimized website will afford them. They understand that progress is necessary to keep up with technology. As they put it,
“We built our previous website 5 years ago and felt good about it at the time. We understand, however, that technology and internet strategy rapidly grow and evolve and so must our online presence. We are so excited to announce our new website courtesy of SEO guru Ken Tucker and his team at Changescape Web! We are excited about the launch of our new website. We hope it brings great value to our customers by helping them see exactly what to expect when working with ACP and let them know the services we offer”
About Changescape Web
Changescape Web is an online marketing company based in St. Charles, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. They help small businesses create and implement a marketing strategy to grow their business. They specialize in web design and development, search engine optimization, lead generation, and social media presence.
Ken Tucker founded Changescape Web in 2005 with the goal of helping clients become successful in their marketing efforts. With clients nationwide, Changescape Web continues to work in partnership with business owners to create a long-term relationship that is mutually prosperous.