ACP Painting, LLC has grown steadily in the last several months. In order to meet the demand of more customers and projects, they have hired a full-time office manager, Danielle Byers.
In her new role, Danielle will be taking on the daily administrative duties. She will manage and organize the daily functions of the company to keep it running as smoothly as possible. She will be the point of contact for the field staff and customers. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Gathering information from the customer to prepare an estimate
- Following up after the estimate is approved to confirm and schedule the job.
- Completing staff payroll
- Paying company bills
- Answering phone calls
- Maintaining daily social media posts to Instagram and Facebook
- Managing Google business profile, adding photos, and soliciting Google reviews
Danielle is excited about her new position, stating,
“I am excited to be a part of this amazing team and look forward to serving our customers with ACP’s signature service!”
Keeping Up with the Demand
With prosperity come new challenges. In order to meet the growing demand without compromising quality and the level of customer service, ACP believes augmenting staff with highly qualified personnel is necessary.
As Russ Byers, co-owner of the company explains,
“This year has been a big year of change for ACP Painting. With many new processes and systems being created and implemented, we need someone to take on the hectic role of office manager. Danielle has been helping us part-time as we began this new growth period and her work has been extremely valuable. With her solid work history ranging from Sony Records, managing a Credit Union, and assisting in the management of a high school guidance office serving over 2200 students. Her understanding of management systems and the ability to efficiently organize tasks is going to be a huge asset to our growing company. We’re all extremely excited to welcome her aboard!”
About ACP Painting
The number one goal at ACP Painting is to conduct business and treat all customers with the highest level of professionalism and integrity. They strive to go the extra mile to make sure customers get the highest quality results and exemplary customer service at a competitive price.
In business since 2005, ACP has helped homeowners, business owners, property managers, and Homeowners Associations get the painting services they need by providing the following services:
- Commercial interior and exterior painting
- Residential interior and exterior painting
- HOA painting
- Metal painting
- Cabinet painting
- Stucco and drywall repair and painting
ACP uses three core values to make any decision in the company.
- Accountability – We honor our commitments and deliver them with integrity.
- Collaboration – We work together to achieve more.
- Preservation – We care about the wellbeing and success of our employees and customers and invest in our community.